Hey everyone I love to answer questions especially about science. If you want me to talk about a topic or answer a science question drop me a message in the contact box. If you enjoy the German language I am setting up a blog with my German writing you can check that out here http://lifeistooshortnottolearndeutsch.blogspot.com/ posts should be up soon.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Clear Sky

There is a place of clear skies, brilliant sun and hot dry air I know.  It is a place I miss dearly. That beautiful arid state that is known for its beautiful wild flowers and cacti. Texas. I can hear it calling me. Last time I went in late March the air was dry but it was alive and green polka-dotted with brilliant hued flowers.  I have finally convinced my mother that it is about time I get to visit my Aunt Joe, Uncle Steve, Aunt Mona and Aunt Christi. It hasn't been decided yet but I am probably going alone and I will probably be taking a Gray-hound bus or Amtrak. I'm excited if I actually get to go by myself I will finally get to experience something as a emancipated adult. 

No comments:

Post a Comment