Hey everyone I love to answer questions especially about science. If you want me to talk about a topic or answer a science question drop me a message in the contact box. If you enjoy the German language I am setting up a blog with my German writing you can check that out here http://lifeistooshortnottolearndeutsch.blogspot.com/ posts should be up soon.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Identity

One thing to consider in college is the importance of a circle of friends. Humans are by nature social creatures but to truly enjoy the college experience one has to learn be comfortable in who he or she is. I have like many people had struggles with worth issues and body image but I have learned that I am human and the human condition in fact affects the entire populous. We are all worth something, if we utilize ourselves and accept ourselves as human but we must accept that we can't change peoples minds only they can change them. I am a prime example of this, I am a stubborn stubborn girl but I accept the validity of others feelings and wishes. I am confident in who I am, not narcissistic but confident enough that I can quit focusing on myself and my flaws. I am confident in my convictions and will stand for what I am, who I am and what I want for my life.

1 comment:

  1. Don't take this the wrong way....But Hallie your beautiful. Always remember that. You are stubborn, but its a good characteristic. It makes people work for stuff from you, which makes them 'closer' to you. And always believe in yourself! If not. I believe in you! Really cool one this time around.(blog that is) My fav so far!

    ReplyDelete